Creative Communication showing - Thursday on the MPR stage
- On slides/movies: use real life photos from your experiment (or recreate something similar). No photos from the Internet
- Make posters attractive and clear
- All text needs images!
- Share with all IT Teachers
Where is your group on the progression of rooms below?
- Creative Communication completion - Mr. Napoleon/Ms. Salama
- If you have made a poster, please take one full size photo for the archive as well as a close up of each component of the lab report. Label these, individually, in your archive.
- Final touches room - Ms. Hadid
- Final Reflection from last project archived (HDWIDTF)
- 19 of all 21 Blogs complete
- HDWIDTF Archive completion
- Physiology Project wrap up-Ms Dossat
- Archive creative communication
- Update synopsis and lab reports to reflect latest version
- FINAL SIGN OFF!
- Free choice room-Ms. Witte (only if you are completely finished with everything)
- When you are all done with EVERYTHING, there will be a room where you can play games, listen to music, read, and chat.
- Same as Block 1
- Make-up Exhibition
- Prep for Thursday's Creative Communication showing
- 2’s- Napoleon