- Teachers are drafting narrative grades over the Thanksgiving break (...and we're linking to your archives. Make sure they're in place!)
- Move to blueprinting after you've “fixed” your section of the outline
- Are you ready for the Friday deadline?
- notecards, synopses, outlines, blueprints, blogs, and archives
- 9-12 Bedazzle and Bamboozle go to math
- Quiet research room - MPR
- Synopsis & Outline room - Mr. Napoleon's
- Make a live link to your outline AND synopsis docs in your archive
- Blueprint, Sketch & Pitch room - Ms. Salama's
- 9-12 Bob and Base go to math
- Re-assess your progress and determine which room you should be in...
- The plan for RAIN:
- silent reading, drawing, and IT work in Ms. Hadid's room
- boardgames and puzzles in MPR
- dance party in Ms. Salama's