Good Morning! It's countdown time!
- Attention: While many of you are on track, no one has made the Exhibition until all components are complete!!
- In Basecamp today:
- Get together with your group members and make a list of what you need to do to be ready for the exhibition. Documents, documentaries, slideshows, building, iPad holder, signage, glossary, MLA, etc.
- Rank your list...what are your priorities, in order?
- DUE DATES -
- Due today (4/6)
- Statement of Significance
- Due tomorrow(4/7)
- Final VLOG
- Past due
- Exhibit Content document
- Artist Statement for Documentaries or Slideshows
- Go to where you need to be:
- Builders: Meet in Ms. Hadid's room before working
- Mr. Napoleon in Ms. Dossat's room- Documents and Printing
- Context, Content, Statement of Significance, MLA, printing, etc.
- The following groups need to complete their context today!!
- Alex, A-Team, Resources, Bulying-JMGKD, Angella et al, Janet/Marianne, Finn, Rafi, Spacee
- MLA & Glossary- many groups
- Ms. Salama's - All Documentarians or Slideshow makers
- Ms. Dossat in Ms. Witte's room - VLOG editing & sign making
- Same as Block 1
- Intro practice in the MPR
- Go to where you NEED to be