- Attention: While many of you are on track, no one has made the Exhibition until all components are complete!!
- DUE DATES -
- Exhibit Content document due TOMORROW
- Artist Statement for documentaries or slideshows due TOMORROW
- Statement of Significance due Monday
- Context due Monday
- MLA due Monday
- Glossary due Monday
- Final Vlog due Tuesday
- Exhibition begins at 5:30 sharp on April 9th
- Enrollment Plans letter...due May 1st
- Go to where you need to be:
- Building - Meet in Ms. Hadid's room before working on your pieces
- Mr. Napoleon - in Ms. Dossat's room - Documents and Printing
- Context, Content, Statement of Significance, MLA workers, printing, etc.
- Ms. Salama's - All finishliner Documentarians and all those actively working on their documentaries or slideshows
- Ms. Dossat in Ms. Witte's room - VLOG prep and editing-
- If you have not yet recorded your VLOGS, be prepared to record. Ms. Dossat will come and find you.
- Same as Block 1
- Go to where you NEED to be