- Teachers ARE available to help with make-up work from 8-9 am; students need to connect with a teacher when they arrive
- Remember to bring your field trip permission slips back by May 1!!!
- Reflection meetings continue today. Be sure to have your Reflection Essay finalized and ready for mailing. Bring all graphic organizers, your opening statement, and any other talking points (on paper) to the meeting.
- Block 1: Racial Discrimination, Janet & Marianne, Brandon
- Block 2: Pets, Bullying (documentary), Police Militarization
- In Block 1, you will fill out a group member request card for our next project (hint: science)
- Choose your top 5 potential group members (in order of preference)
- List three strengths you have to offer this potential group and one weakness
- Remember that we (your teachers) will be assessing your choices and helping to shape groups that will set you up for success
- B1 Reflection groups and Pets (plus Gabe & Kristina) meet in the Media Studio for the fishbowl
- B2 groups be ready to come to the Media Studio as audience members when others finish-remember to fill out your group leadership skills form
- Ms. Witte's room - Leadership Skill Icon Project (Ms. Witte's & Ms. Hadid's Basecamps)
- Ms. Dossat's room - Archiving, blogging, and completing documents (Mr. Napoleon's and Ms. Salama's Basecamps)
- B2 Reflection groups meet in the Media Studio
- If you were in Ms. Dossat's during Block 1, go to Ms. Witte's
- If you were in Ms. Witte's during block 1, go to Ms. Dossat's